By completing this form you authorize a Gilbert Collision Center Representative to contact you via phone or email to schedule your appointment. We will do our best to schedule your appointment for your requested date and time.
What to Do if You're in an Accident
- Keeping a normal demeanor helps you, stay calm and stay in control of your situation.
Make sure you and your passengers are OK.
- Move as far off the roadway as possible, but stay at the scene of the accident. Warn oncoming traffic by activating your hazard warning lights and/or setting flares.
Call the police.
- Call 911 or the appropriate emergency number to report the accident.
Contact your insurance company and report the claim.
- The sooner your insurance company knows about the accident, the sooner they can start working to resolve your claim.
Do not admit fault.
- Do not discuss the car accident with anyone other than the police and your claims representative.
Exchange vital information with the other driver involved in the car accident.
- Write down the name, address, phone number and license numbers for all drivers and witnesses, particularly those who were not riding in a vehicle involved in the accident. Ask for the insurance companies and policy numbers for drivers involved in the car accident.
Last but not least, call Gilbert Collision Center.
3550 US Hwy 441 S. Okeechobee, FL 34974
Monday - Friday: 7:30am to 5:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed